European funds consultancy – application for IPARD, HORIZON 2020 and other projects
WRM provides integrated consultancy services for active EU funding programs for Serbia, in particular for the IPARD and HORIZON 2020 Program and for other subsidy programs offered by different funding and donor organisations (EBRD, EIB, IFC).
We go along with our clients form the initial project idea via the preparation of all necessary documentation for submission of the application dossiers until final pay-out of the approved grant. In context with the preparation of the application dossiers we offer the following consulting services tailor-made to our customer`s requirements.
- Preparation and procurement of all necessary documents, notifications and permits according to the requirements specified in the relevant “Guidelines for Applicants” for each of the subsidy measures
- Completion of the formal application dossier
- Prefeasibility and feasibility studies
- Studies and market analysis
- Technical and technological solutions to European standards
- Financing solutions
- Bankable business plans, cost-benefit analysis
- Technical assistance and project management until its completion
Within our consulting services for more than 450 approved EU projects in Danube Region countries in the sectors of agriculture, food processing and renewable energy we have gained comprehensive knowledge since 2004. This knowledge in consulting and project development we are providing to our customers for the elaboration of EU-subsidy application dossiers, technical and commercial feasibility studies and company concepts.